At Factory Outlet Scooters the cornerstone of our business is combining quality with value for money. We strive to keep complaints to a minimum and work very hard to keep that record up.
In some instances we understand that things can go wrong. If you do have a complaint about our products or service then we ask to inform us of the complaint via enail, with as much detail as possible to: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your letter, we aim to achieve the following:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 14 days of the receipt
- We will always try to resolve your complaint straight away, however please understand that in some instances this may not always be possible. We will investigate the complaint you have raised and aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Except for bank holidays or absence, a member of staff will be dedicated to deal with your complaint to resolve the matter to a satisfactory or fair resolution
- You will be kept informed through all stages, and we'll update you with progress whilst we investigate your complaint thoroughly
- We will aim to reach a satisfactory resolution within 30 days of the complaint being received. We will write to you, capturing all the details and points of the complaint and inform you of our conclusion
- Please note that in the interests of complaint handling and recording, only those that are made in writing will be treated as formal, and a high level of attention and investigation will take place as detailed above.